/PRNewswire/ — Patriot Supreme, the veteran-owned company behind 0.0% THC CBD for veterans and military families, has reported a substantial increase of 432%… We offer a 50% discount to all qualified individuals on our line of CBD products. Sign up today! A big list of CBD oil military discounts for veterans. Find discounts for as much as 60% off. Here are the companies offering discounts on CBD Oil.
THC Free CBD for Veterans Reports >400% Increase in Sales During COVID-19
Veteran owned CBD company, Patriot Supreme, has reported a significant increase of greater than 400% in sales of its THC free CBD for veterans online during the COVID-19 pandemic.
News provided by
Jul 23, 2020, 08:38 ET
Share this article
Share this article
MESA, Ariz. , July 23, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Patriot Supreme, the veteran-owned company behind 0.0% THC CBD for veterans and military families, has reported a substantial increase of 432% in its online sales since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic. In recent years, the company has developed a full line of CannaSafe Certified CBD oil products created for veterans struggling with both mental and physical disabilities.
Established in 2019, Patriot Supreme has experienced a steady increase in sales of its premium, 100% American-grown, all-natural CBD, but the company has seen its largest jump ever in recent months, largely due to the coronavirus pandemic. While the company has provided its CBD products primarily to veterans and military members to date, it has noted a shift in consumer behaviour, with a sizable portion of sales during COVID-19 coming from non-military members.
“What we are seeing here is, what we feel, a direct effect from what’s happening with the coronavirus. Our customers are suggesting that using CBD is helping to ease the symptoms of COVID-19. We are seeing people literally flocking to purchase high quality CBD for the potential relief it gives,” states Justin Elenburg , Patriot Supreme’s CEO and Founder.
According to Elenburg, while no research has been done to date to confirm customer experiences, it is obvious that more of the general public is seeking high quality natural products like CBD to help combat difficult daily life situations the coronavirus has brought to the forefront.
“There is no research performed yet to confirm this feedback, but more and more people are turning to CBD to help them deal with physical symptoms as well as mental, including the stress and anxiety of hard times associated with this pandemic,” he continues.
The company states that it expects sales growth to continue, particularly with the recent approval of an amendment by Congress, which will allow military service members to use products containing hemp and its derivatives, including CBD.
Patriot Supreme’s premium broad-spectrum CBD products have become highly touted amongst military members, garnering hundreds of positive reviews from users to date. Backed by CannaSafe certification and triple-certified to ensure full customer safety, the company’s line of products are lab-tested for CBD and THC content, as well as unwanted impurities and substances like pesticides.
In addition to the recent significant increase in sales, Patriot Supreme’s Hero Program, which provides veterans and their families with products they need but can’t afford, has exploded in popularity. Elenburg says the company is proud to help lend a helping hand to veterans on a regular basis, but this program has become even more critical in the pandemic.
“We want to ensure veterans and non-veterans alike do not need to go without products they find help benefit their daily lives. Our Hero Program also offers discounts to military personnel, first responders, teachers and students for this reason,” he notes.
The company continues to add to its substantial product line, recently launching its CBD gummies, which contain 0.0% THC and melatonin to help relieve anxiety and stress. Formulated to help support normal sleep cycles, its latest product is gluten-free, originating from US crops that are organic and GMO-free.
We offer a 50% discount to qualified individuals. Please see terms & application instructions below.
Our founder served in the Iraq war, and in the spirit of service and giving, we offer our discount program to lessen the financial burden of plant-based wellness. To this end, we offer a 50% discount to qualified individuals. The only things we need are your name, email address associated with your account, and one of the forms of proof below. When applying, please censor any sensitive information like a social security number. The following is a list of individuals who can qualify for our program.
**Please note: This program is also open to international customers. Program members may still take part in our loyalty program!
As a combat veteran owned business, we take care of those who have selflessly taken care of this country. If you are a veteran, thank you for your service . We just need some proof in order to do our part in preventing stolen valor. Proof can include one of the following:
- Driver’s license if your state does a veteran stamp
- VA Card
- Active military ID card
Where would the world be without teachers? The stress that comes with trying to help the next generation find their place in the world can be overwhelming. Because of this, we would like to extend our discount program to you. We just need to see one of the following valid forms of ID verification:
- ID badge from your place of employment.
- Pay stub showing your employer.
If you are a first responder, we would like to thank you for putting your life on the line to help the American public. We welcome law enforcement, firefighters, and EMS/EMT’s to apply for our program. We just need to see one of the following valid forms of ID verification:
– State license
– Training certificate
– ID Card
– ID card
– Training certificate
– Membership card
LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS
– ID card
– Pay stub
– As a Federal LEO you can use your SF-50.
Health Care Workers are the backbone of this nation. We’d like to thank for all the long hours that go into helping people feel well again by extending our Discount Program to anyone who works in the health care system, including mental health professionals such as therapists. We just need one of the following documents as proof. Please censor any bar codes or numbers that are sensitive to your place of employment.
- ID badge from your place of employment
- Pay stub showing a health care business as your employer
Many people on disability are looking for alternatives that may help them feel well again, and for many hemp becomes that answer. We love hearing success stories from all of you who choose our products for wellness, and we want to make your goals easier to obtain. We just need one of the following:
- Signed letter from a medical professional or agency stating long-term or permanent disability
- Social Security Disability Insurance income awarding letter
- Proof of disability check deposit
CBD has become an important item to many folks, and we would hate for you to every have to choose between CBD products and other important expenses in your life.
- EBT card with an ID matching the name on the card
- Medical card
- Social Security Benefit Verification Letter
(Please read if you are applying!)
Terms & Conditions
Our discount program gives qualified individuals 50% off their order once per month with a $400 cap on savings per month. This discount can only apply to a single order each month, so make sure you get everything you wish to purchase in one order. Discount program orders cannot be used in conjunction with Rewards Program savings or subscription services. The discount program resets on the first day of each month, cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons or offers, and does not apply to Gift Bundles or Vessel Devices. Please allow up to 24 hours for program approval after application. Extract Labs will not offer rain checks or partial refunds on orders placed before, during or after the approval process. Extract Labs reserves the right to change, modify, or expand this program and it’s approved users without notice.
CBD Oil Veterans Discount
A big list of CBD oil military discounts for veterans. Find discounts for as much as 60% off. Many veterans use CBD Oil to treat PTSD, anxiety, pain, service-connected disabilities and other symptoms. CBD, like THC, is a compound found in cannabis but without the intoxicating effects that THC can induce.
Here are the companies offering discounts or assistance programs on CBD Oil or free products to veterans. This list is not an endorsement of any of the companies.
Warning! It is illegal to copy a U.S. government issued ID and we highly recommend seeking alternative forms of verification for companies requesting photo copies or scans.
– A part of Absolute’s CBD assistance program US veterans, low-income households, and individuals on long-term disability and most recently, First Responders all receive a 60% discount. * – If you serve our country as military personnel, a first responder and more, enjoy 15% off branded CBD Oil products using the CBD Oil discount program. – 20% off full-price retail orders to all veterans.* – 25% discount to all veterans on CBD products. * – Current and former military service members get an unlimited 25 percent discount. * – There is no specific veterans discount but there is a 30% discount on orders of $34.99 or more for those with chronic conditions who need assistance. * – Veterans & service officials can receive a 10% discount. * – 10% off for all active duty, veterans and dependents with the code USA10. – 25% off for active military and veterans. * – 10% off for military and veterans. – Active Duty, Veterans, Retired, Disabled, and Dependents receive a permanent 20% discount. – Verify your status to receive a unique permanent 20% off coupon. See the military discount link at bottom of website page. – Receive 15% off Full Strength Hemp Extract Oil, Extra Strength Hemp Extract Oil, Full and Extra Strength Hemp Capsules, CBD Isolate, Charlotte’s Web Paws, all Gummies, Topical Cream and Balm. * – 50% off all tinctures, topical creams, shatter and crumble products for veterans. * – All U.S. military veterans can receive 20% off full-price retail orders. * – 10% off military discount for veterans. – Veterans and active military personnel receive a 50% discount on all orders, all year round. * – Happy Joe provides a 20% military discount to all qualified veterans with proof of service. Veterans also receive free CBD products via random monthly drawings. * – There is a 20% reduction (including free shipping) and it is a lifetime program for US veterans, military personnel (active duty, reserves, national guard) and their families (spouses, dependents). * – 15% off discount code for military personnel, veterans, senior citizens and low-income families – 15% off every order, every time – sale items excluded. * – Veterans, active and retired members get a 15% off CBD discount. – All US military veterans get 40% off full-price retail orders. This discount only applies to veterans (“a person who served in the active military, naval, or air service and who was discharged or released under conditions other than dishonorable”) and current Active Duty or National Guard Member. * – A 15% discount applied to all purchases plus free shipping. – Veterans get 30% – 40% off depending on the number of purchases at checkout. * – Former and current military personnel can receive a 20% discount. – 25% discount to every active and non-active military member. * – Veterans can get 40% off. – Military veterans can receive a discount on all full-price retail products. * – Receive a 25% discount off every order placed. * – 20% discount to U.S. active duty military personnel, reservists and veterans on all products – Receive the 60% off full-price retail orders. * – Receive 30% discount to military veterans and active military, police officers and fire fighters, low income individuals and those on long-term disability. * – Receive a 40% off lifetime discount with proof of service. * – U.S. military veterans receive 25% off the retail price. – All US military veterans receive 25% off full-price retail orders. * – Pure Spectrum offers an unspecified discount to veterans. * – Remedy Shop offers 15% off to all active duty and retired military members with verification through GovX ID. – Savage CBD provides an unspecified military discount. – Email Tweedle to unlock the military discount. – Active Duty, Veterans & Dependents plus Police, Fire and EMT can receive a one-time discount code (limit 1 code per day). – Receive a 20% discount with valid ID. Caution it is illegal to copy a U.S. government issued ID and we highly recommend not doing this as they request. * – Veterans receive 25% off orders. – Veterans receive a 20% discount everyday. * – Military members receive 30% off with the code MILITARY. – All U.S. military veterans can receive a 20% discount on all full-price retail orders.
* Warning! It is illegal to copy a U.S. government issued ID and we highly recommend seeking alternative forms of verification for companies requesting photo copies or scans.
What to Know about Hemp, CBD Oil and THC
- Hemp and hemp extracts (CBD Oil) are federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill and Agricultural Act of 2014.
- Check your State’s requirements or legislation concerning CBD products.
- The DoD warns U.S. service members against using CBD due to the potential of getting a THC dose due to the potential of non-compliance of laws with some CBD products.
- Read about the VA’s stance on CBD Oil and the Uses and Future Military Acceptance.
- A prescription or medical card is not needed to purchase.
- The CBD Oil and Hemp Oil comes from the legal, non-psychoactive hemp plant and contains no or very little trace amounts of THC (less than .3%).
- Marijuana plants contain enough THC to get users “high”, hemp does not.
- CBD (cannabidiol) is produced by both, but THC is not in both.
- Companies that sell CBD oil use industrial hemp which contains only trace amounts of THC. Therefore, it is not a controlled substance or considered an illicit drug by the Drug Enforcement Administration.
- Federally legal CBD Oil must have zero THC, no trace on any drug test.
- Hemp-derived CBD products (with less than 0.3 percent THC) are legal on the federal level.
- Marijuana-derived CBD products are illegal on the federal level, but are legal under some state laws.
Difference Between CBD and Hemp Seed Oil
- CBD Oil is extracted from the leaves, flowers, and stalks of the cannabis plant.
- CBD Oil is believed to act as an analgesic and anti-inflammatory, which reduces pain and inflammation. Fatty acids, but contains no CBD.
- Hemp seed oil comes from the hemp seed.
- Hemp seed oil is considered to be high in antioxidants, omega-3 and -6 fatty acids, but contains no THC.
Common Uses for CBD Oil
- Pain relief
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Treat anxiety and depression
- Reduce cancer-related symptoms
- Reduce acne
- Potential neuroprotective and heart benefits based on some researchers
Common Uses for Hemp Seed Oil
- Skin health (eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, varicose eczema, lichen planus, acne rosacea)
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Brain & heart health
- May aid digestion
Hemp seeds are very nutritious and rich in healthy fats, protein and various minerals.